To make popcorn you have to steadily heat kernels of corn over a period of time.
To turn an idea into a reality you have to steadily heat the idea through actions.
You get an idea to sail a boat. How do you warm the idea up?
- Watch a video of someone sailing.
- Read a book on sailing.
- Talk to people who have sailed.
- Go on someone else’s sailboat.
- Sign up to take sailing lessons.
- Sail with a guide next to you.
- Sail a boat.
Any idea that you have in your business can be steadily warmed up until it pops into reality.